At Aidence, we rally 90+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
Aidence is part of RadNet’s Artificial Intelligence division. In seven years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe and is pending FDA approval.
We have become the strong company we are today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
What you will be doing
We are quickly growing our impact as we scale with hospitals, 3rd parties and AI Med/tech platforms. In our Product team, we have a vacancy for a Product Manager. In this role, you will manage the scaling of integrations and own the Veye Engine, which connects multiple products to each other and the outside world.
- You collaborate with our global business partner manager to create vision and the goals for the integration strategy,
- You influence internal and external stakeholders to better address business and users’ needs and get stakeholder buy-in,
- You drive the delivery of integrations with our partners, making sure risk is managed, timelines are met and commitments are followed up upon,
- You work on a daily basis with our engineering team by setting priorities, creating requirements and testing software,
- You clearly acknowledge the product’s architecture from end-to-end to have technical conversations with your engineers and identify new technologies that can enable the product’s growth,
- Together with the commercial team, you follow market trends and new technologies in the radiology domain to identify target partners, with the ability to adapt the portfolio of products with a customer-driven mindset.
Required skills to excel in this role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar product management role,
- Experienced in (B2B-) integration, for example, by having owned platform products and API’s. Strong technical understanding is a must, you have for example an engineering degree and/or experience as a developer,
- Experienced in software development in a highly regulated environment,
- Clear communication skills towards all levels and type of external and internal stakeholders,
- Growth mindset: curious, quick learner and flexible,
- Ability to represent product on senior management levels (internal and external)
- Agile savvy, proficient in all methodologies in order to work in an iterative process and coach others about best practices on the way of working
Nice to haves:
- Strong pre: Experience in the healthcare/radiology domain, worked with protocols like HL7, DICOM, etc
- Experience in both product discovery and delivery,
- Research skills: different techniques, frameworks and workshops to help finding answers, dependencies, issues, and risks, performing analysis, research, interviews, user tests, and more.
- Data-driven mindset, experienced with OKRs, monitoring KPIs
What we offer
- A chance to have a real impact on the fight against cancer!
- Salary conform to market standards,
- A flexible home/work balance – you decide where you work from. You are NL-based or willing to move. Willing to work from Amsterdam on a (roughly) weekly basis,
- 25 vacation days (on a full time basis),
- Lots of autonomy, lots of responsibility,
- Very smart, passionate colleagues,
- The opportunity to help bring Product to the next level.
Our selection process has the following interview stages:
- Introductory phone interview with Recruitment,
- Introductory phone interview with the Head of Product,
- A 2-hour session in which you:
- Present a case study to the CTO and Head of Product
- Final interview with peers you will work with,
- Each interview will give you plenty of time to ask questions to your future team.
Our philosophy is that we respect the time of our candidates, we won’t ask you to do an interview just for show, we won’t make you wait indefinitely and we will always give you feedback. We want to make a decision (either successful or not) in a matter of a couple of weeks, better if less.