At Aidence, we rally 60+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
Aidence is part of RadNet’s Artificial Intelligence division. In almost six years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe and is pending FDA approval.
We have become the strong company we are today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
Aidence is seeking a Support Engineer or to join our Support Team, liaising with members from Sales, Professional Services, and Development to assist in resolving a wide variety of customer issues. You would be responsible for ensuring the success of our customers by effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to the cases. You have a chance to help them!
- Represent Aidence as the first point of contact for customers’ technical requests.
- Review and research customer issues to determine and provide the best resolution.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize it effectively to help customers.
- Resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively.
- Research, document, and escalate cases according to procedure.
- Provide customer-driven feedback to functional areas in order to influence process/product improvements.
- Author technical documents on common issues and solutions in order to build the knowledge base.
What we value
- Exceptional attention to detail in not only technical work but documentation and clear communication
- You’re a natural communicator and delight in using those skills to help others, you love exploring new technologies and figuring things out the hard way and enjoy solving many small problems per day.
- Ability to work closely with surrounding engineering teams with effective communication
- Not afraid of working inside a strong regulatory framework and disciplined about complex testing needs
- Ability to make well-reasoned trade-offs between velocity and quality, understanding when to work for higher quality and when to optimize for time-to-market
What we offer
- A chance to have a real impact on the fight against cancer!
- Salary range: 40-65k£
- Remote-first – you can work from home in the United Kingdom (full-time). We only ask that you come over in the Netherlands 4 times a year for our Quarterly Company offsite.
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis)
- Lots of autonomy, lots of responsibility.
- Very smart, passionate colleagues.
- A modern technology stack. You will use Google Cloud Platform with a strong preference for cloud-native and serverless.
Our selection process has the following interview stages:
- Introductory interview with Recruitment
- Interview with the Hiring Manager
- A technical interview which will dive into the previous experience, challenge scenarios and technical knowledge
- Final interview with the Chief Technology Officer
Each interview will give you plenty of time to ask questions to your future team.
Our philosophy is that we respect the time of our candidates, we won’t ask you to do an interview just for show, we won’t make you wait indefinitely and we will always give you feedback. We want to make a decision (either successful or not) in a matter of a couple of weeks, but we try to be much faster than that.
- 2+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Experience writing support content.
- Experienced in managing cases throughout the entire support lifecycle from initial customer inquiry to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the development team, and case resolution.
- Experience being on-call and can jump into a complex situation and make sense of and communicate clearly to stakeholders what’s going on.
- Experience using support platforms such as ZenDesk and Salesforce.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.