At Aidence we bring together the brightest artificial intelligence scientists, software engineers, medical and regulatory specialists and industry experts to shape tomorrow’s healthcare. Our ambition is to help physicians incorporate AI into clinical practice to deliver outstanding care to their patients. We are currently developing a suite of AI clinical applications for the automatic analysis of medical images. Our first solution focuses on the early detection of lung cancer and heart disease using cutting edge deep learning algorithms.
Aidence is one of the first in the world to commercialise AI-based imaging diagnostics with active installations in multiple European countries and the first steps being made to enter the US market. Aidence is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s.
In almost five years Aidence has grown to an international team of 35 highly motivated and purpose-driven people with different backgrounds and personalities. We work closely together to achieve our common goal to transform the oncology pathway using AI. In the first years, our main focus was on building the product. With the new investments we recently received, we are able to further commercialise and deploy our solutions in the healthcare market. This brings a new dynamic within the team, with commercial people working alongside the development team.
Are you a team player, humble and passionate about our purpose? Do you feel excited about being part of a fast-growing start-up that is making a real difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading because we might be the perfect team to join!
Responsible for the deployment and servicing of Aidence’s Veye Engine platform on-site or via the Cloud including planning deployments and testing interfacing, integration with client systems, collecting customer feedback, delivering customer support and requirements. Performs DevOps role for internal infrastructure and customer servers.
- Perform second-line support to customer-related incidents and problems with (use) of Aidence’s Veye Chest platform
- Categorizing and prioritizing and triage of incidents and problems
- Proactive monitoring of installed base and identify possible issues
- Determine the cause(s) of incidents and problems, involve subject matter expert(s) and take corrective action where possible
- Purchase, provision, test, ship and manage GPU servers
- Participate in- and help to define verification and validation testing of new product releases
- Analyse trends in support and advises on design changes to improve usability, workflow integration, interfacing, performance and other aspects influencing quality/cost of the Aidence’s Veye Chest platform
- Work according to quality and regulatory framework and ensure compliance by logging customer service, monitoring security, keeping operational dashboards and reporting on support KPIs
- Drive customer loyalty and help grow our business
What we value
- Experienced Linux user, with experience in DevOps and agile workflows
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Familiarity with toolings like Ansible and Docker
- Analytic ability to determine the root cause of software problems and create a clear, reproducible issue report
- Desire to improve process and product
- Has experience in collaborating, mediating and solving issues in a multi-disciplined group to ensure the best outcome
- Manage expectations and effectively communicate with all relevant stakeholders internally and at the customer site to ensure customer satisfaction and effective deployment
- Takes pride in owning a customer relationship and can demonstrate cases where they have maintained a customer relationship
- Ability to use both technical and people skills
- Likes to collaborate within a multidisciplinary setting, but is also capable of- and experienced enough to work autonomously
- University level
Please use the button below to apply.