At Aidence, we rally 60+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
Aidence is part of RadNet’s Artificial Intelligence division. In almost six years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe and is pending FDA approval.
We have become the strong company we are today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
What you will be doing
We are quickly growing our impact as we scale with hospitals, 3rd parties and AI Med/tech platforms. In our Product team, we have a vacancy for a Senior Product Manager. In this role, you will manage the scaling of integrations and own Veye Engine, which connects multiple products to each other and the outside world.
- You create a vision and the goals of the integration strategy and make them a reality alongside cross-functional teams
- You influence and lead any level of internal and external stakeholders to better address business and users’ needs and get stakeholder buy-in
- You are proficient in the healthcare domain to identify target audiences, following market trends and new technologies with the ability to adapt the portfolio of products with a customer-driven mindset
- You coach a cross-functional team to work collaboratively in creating a product that will help the business and is beneficial to users
- You clearly acknowledge the product’s architecture from end-to-end to have technical conversations with your engineers and identify new technologies that can enable the product’s growth
Required skills to excel in this role
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a similar product management role
- Experienced in (B2B) integration, for example by having owned larger platform products and APIs. Strong technical understanding is a must
- Experienced in software development in a highly regulated environment
- Clear communication skills towards all levels and types of external and internal stakeholders
- Growth mindset: curious, flexible and a quick learner
- Able to present product strategy to senior management
- Agile savvy, proficient in all methodologies to work in an iterative process and coach others about best practices on the way of working
- Data-driven mindset, experienced with OKRs, monitoring KPIs
Nice to haves
- Experience in the healthcare domain
- Experience in both product discovery and delivery
- Advanced data skills to measure success through analytics, statistical significance, and more
- Research capabilities: different techniques, frameworks and workshops to help find answers, dependencies, issues, and risks, performing analysis, research, interviews, user tests, and more
What we offer
- A chance to have a real impact in the fight against cancer
- Salary conforms to market standards
- A flexible home/work balance – you decide where you work from. You are NL-based or are willing to move. Willing to work from Amsterdam on a (roughly) weekly basis
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis)
- Lots of autonomy, lots of responsibility
- Very smart, passionate colleagues
- The opportunity to help bring Product to the next level
Our selection process has the following interview stages:
- Introductory phone interview with Recruitment
- Introductory phone interview with the Head of Product
- A 2-hour session in which you:
- Present a case study to create an integration roadmap to the CTO and Head of Product
- Final interview with peers you will work with
- Each interview will give you plenty of time to ask questions to your future team
Our philosophy is that we respect the time of our candidates, we won’t ask you to do an interview just for show, we won’t make you wait indefinitely and we will always give you feedback. We want to make a decision (either successful or not) in a matter of a couple of weeks, better if less.