At Aidence, we rally 60+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
Aidence is part of RadNet’s Artificial Intelligence division. In almost six years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe and is pending FDA approval.
We have become the strong company we are today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
Aidence is hiring a Senior Business Manager Global Partners & Alliances to build sustainable relationships with partners who can market, sell or distribute our products. We value somebody with extensive sales experience in the Healthcare domain, preferably of new, innovative & technical/software solutions. We are looking for someone who is passionate about healthcare and has a proven network with hospitals (radiology/oncology/pulmonology) and/or leading industry actors in the European Healthcare market. Someone who has the eagerness to drive and enable the business via channel partners as well as to initiate, connect and manage partnerships with parties that complement our value proposition. In this role you work with a growing, competent commercial team, scaling the footprint of a successful AI vendor.
In this role, you are responsible for identifying, contacting, qualifying and managing global Medical Equipment OEMs, PACS vendors, agents, AI platforms, channel partners and solution partners maximising demand for our AI solution complementing our direct sales in selected markets.
- You will drive the exponential growth of the business in the EU through new strategic partnerships and by enabling existing channel partners
- You will evangelise and position Aidence as an innovative, reliable and customer-focused AI Vendor. Establishing partnerships and alliances with PACS, OEMs, market places and other HealthTech players
- You will develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at new and existing partners (like partner vendors, AI marketplaces and other potential sales channels)
- You will develop new business models and tailor marketing strategies to indirect markets to drive relevance and revenue
- You will work together with sales managers at vendor organisations to define shared commercial targets.
- You will coordinate internal teams to collaborate with partners to reach common goals
- You will attend industry trade shows on a local and global level
- You will structure and close deals and contribute heavily to the overall sales Target of the Aidence sales team.
What we value
- You have a Master’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have at least 5-10 years of experience in international channel management or vendor management towards Healthcare IT (PACS). You are familiar with hybrid G2M models, optimising and managing a variety of partners, channels and interests
- You have an up-to-date international network at PACS vendors, OEMS and hospitals
- You have a proven history of sales execution and accountability
- You can converse at C-suite level, comfortable calling and talking to a variety of stakeholders, across departments and levels of management
- You have proven presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- You are excellent or native in English and preferably other EU languages both oral and written communication skills
- You possess excellent sales and networking skills
- You have excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- You are a networker, influencer, conductor and motivated by human interaction
- You are passionate and committed towards exceeding customer expectations
- You are a self-starter with drive, creativity, energy, enthusiasm and initiative
- You have a strong sense of urgency and a high standard of accountability
- You are ready for frequent international travel (30-50%)
- You are flexible regarding working times
- You are above all, fun and inspiring to work with!
What we offer
- A chance to have a real impact on the fight against cancer!
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Your role is based in the Netherlands and since we do value teamwork we love to see you in our office once or twice a week. Due to your international account portfolio there is an expected 20% travel load;
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis);
- Lots of autonomy, lots of responsibility; since we value entrepreneurship;
- Very smart, passionate colleagues.