At Aidence we bring together the brightest artificial intelligence scientists, software engineers, medical and regulatory specialists and industry experts to shape tomorrow’s healthcare. Our ambition is to help physicians incorporate AI into clinical practice to deliver outstanding care to their patients. We are currently developing a suite of AI clinical applications for the automatic analysis of medical images. Our first solution focuses on the early detection of lung cancer and heart disease using cutting edge deep learning algorithms.
Aidence is one of the first in the world to commercialise AI-based imaging diagnostics with active installations in multiple European countries and the first steps being made to enter the US market. Aidence is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s.
In almost five years Aidence has grown to an international team of 35 highly motivated and purpose-driven people with different backgrounds and personalities. We work closely together to achieve our common goal to transform the oncology pathway using AI. In the first years, our main focus was on building the product. With the new investments we recently received, we are able to further commercialise and deploy our solutions in the healthcare market. This brings a new dynamic within the team, with commercial people working alongside the development team.
Are you a team player, humble and passionate about our purpose? Do you feel excited about being part of a fast-growing start-up that is making a real difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading because we might be the perfect team to join!
The engineering team covers a number of disciplines including data science, automation, testing and site reliability. Due to the growth of the organisation, development processes and expertise we have decided to initiate the hiring of an experienced Software QA Engineer to further develop our (automated) testing procedures.
You will be working closely with the development team to define testing needs and test the software against the requirements set out by the Product Owner in conjunction with the development, data science, security, quality, regulatory and medical teams.
Your work will consist more specifically of:
- Develop product testing strategy (e.g. feature testing, load testing, performance testing);
- Support in the preparation and documentation of relevant test cases (integration and verification);
- Improve the quality of the existing verification test cases;
- Recording of the testing progress and test results, including the preparation of the verification test reports with the support of the quality and regulatory team;
- Coding of the automated tests;
- Maintenance and improvement of our homegrown test framework;
- Validation of test tools;
- Close the loop on test failures (e.g. bugs) together with the others in the engineering team;
- Perform both manual and automated testing;
- Research new tools, technologies and testing processes;
- Raise (potential) quality problems and support in risk assessment (probability of occurrence);
- Work in a structured way to coordinate specs, development workflows and test cases to comply with Quality Assurance (QA) standards for CE and FDA certification.
What we value
- Experience in working in a regulated working environment is an advantage (e.g. medical devices field, e.g. IEC 62304 / IEC 82304);
- Experience strong test automation in Python;
- Experience working in fully automated testing strategies;
- Strong communication skills, the job requires interacting with various stakeholders in the organisation;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good understanding of the criticality of product failures (bugs) detected, and their impact on the use of the product;
- Enjoys working within a team;
- A problem-solving attitude.
The position reports to our CTO.
Please use the button below to apply.