At Aidence, we rally 60+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
Aidence is part of RadNet’s Artificial Intelligence division. In almost six years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe and is pending FDA approval.
We have become the strong company we are today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
As Professional Services Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering professional service engagements to Aidence customers around the world.
- You will deliver high-quality technical solutions that align with both Aidence’s best practices and customer-specific business requirements.
- You will understand software development, and have great customer service skills. You will work independently while collaborating with a team of highly skilled consultants, engineers, and other stakeholders, and you will be expected to take on an active role in the team and technical project management of your engagements.
- You will handle multiple engagements concurrently, and a successful candidate will bring a “customer-first” mentality to the role.
- Meet regularly with clients of all sizes to review and understand their consulting needs, provide effort estimates, and deliver those projects.
- Accountable for delivering various consulting engagements pertaining to implementations, migrations, upgrades, training, and general advising on topics related to Aidence.
- Develop expertise in multiple technical areas.
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- Work independently while communicating regularly with clients and colleagues on project progress, risks, and milestone completion to ensure an on-time and on-budget delivery.
What we value
- Exceptional attention to detail in not only technical work but documentation and clear communication
- A technical mindset with an analytical approach
- Ability to work closely with surrounding engineering teams with effective communication
- Not afraid of working inside a strong regulatory framework and disciplined about complex testing needs
- Ability to make well-reasoned trade-offs between velocity and quality, understanding when to work for higher quality and when to optimize for time-to-market
What we offer
- A chance to have a real impact on the fight against cancer!
- Salary range: 70-100k€
- Remote-first – you can work from anywhere in the Netherlands (full-time). We only ask that you come over to Amsterdam 4 times a year for our Quarterly Company offsite.
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis)
- Lots of autonomy, lots of responsibility.
- Very smart, passionate colleagues.
- A modern technology stack. You will use Google Cloud Platform with a strong preference for cloud-native and serverless.
Our selection process has the following interview stages:
- Introductory interview with Recruitment
- Interview with the Hiring Manager
- A technical interview which will dive into the previous experience, challenge scenarios and technical knowledge
- Final interview with the Chief Technology Officer
Each interview will give you plenty of time to ask questions to your future team.
Our philosophy is that we respect the time of our candidates, we won’t ask you to do an interview just for show, we won’t make you wait indefinitely and we will always give you feedback. We want to make a decision (either successful or not) in a matter of a couple of weeks, but we try to be much faster than that.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role in the healthcare industry
- Professional experience with Linux and containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Professional experience with GCP or AWS
- Experience with IaC technologies such as Terraform and Ansible and CI/CD technologies like Gitlab CI
- Experience writing scripts to simplify or automate tasks
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with multiple customer engagements at the same time
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote work environment