At Aidence, we bring together the brightest artificial intelligence scientists, software engineers, medical and regulatory specialists, and industry experts to shape tomorrow’s healthcare. Our ambition is to help physicians incorporate AI into clinical practice to deliver outstanding care to their patients. We are currently developing a suite of clinical applications for the oncology pathway. Our first solution focuses on the early detection of lung cancer using deep learning algorithms.
Aidence is one of the first to commercialise AI-based imaging diagnostics with active installations in multiple European countries and the first steps to enter the US market. Our company is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s.
In almost five years, we have grown to an international team of around 50 highly motivated and purpose-driven people with different backgrounds and personalities. In the first years, our focus was on building the product. With the new investments we recently received, we can further commercialise and deploy our solutions in the healthcare market. This brings a new dynamic within the team, with commercial people working alongside the development team.
Are you a team player, humble and passionate about our purpose? Do you feel excited about being part of a fast-growing start-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
We are looking for a hands-on and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our marketing team. If you’re an ambitious marketing student eager to build a career in (Med)Tech, we want to hear from you.
– Assist in the execution of online/offline events
– Contribute to the creation of email campaigns
– Design and present social media and paid ads campaign ideas
– Design brand consistent images and slides
– Assist the Field Marketing Manager with daily administrative duties
– Maintain the contacts database
– Assist the Product Marketing Manager in gathering customer feedback across commercial channels to drive product messaging
– Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop marketing collateral
– Monitor industry news, blogs, and social media for company coverage, commercial insights, and content ideas
– Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
– Maintain a presence on social media with regular posts
– Contribute to the distribution of press announcements
– Current enrollment in a related Bachelors or Masters Degree, close to graduation (last year)
– Fluent in English, with advanced knowledge of grammar rules
– Good copywriting and content writing skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Passion for marketing and a knack for design
– Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
– Team player but able to work autonomously
– Able to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
– Based in the Netherlands, in or within travelling distance from Amsterdam
Please use the button below to apply.