Aidence rallies 50+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
In almost six years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our first solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe.
Aidence has raised €12.5 million to date with top tier VC funds backing. With new grants, awards and partnerships, we are now growing our install-base and extending our portfolio, while also taking the first steps to enter the US market. Based on our current outlook, we expect a successful series B in 2022.
Aidence has become the strong company it is today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
We are looking for a hands-on and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our marketing team. If you’re an ambitious marketing student eager to build a career in (Med)Tech, we want to hear from you.
- Assist in the execution of online/offline events
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns
- Design and present social media and paid ads campaign ideas
- Design brand consistent images and slides
- Maintain the contacts database
- Facilitate team meetings and support the team with the Marketing planning updates and notes
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop marketing collateral
- Monitor industry news, blogs, and social media for commercial insights and content ideas
- Website & social media updates
- Current enrolment in a related Bachelors or Masters Degree, close to graduation (last year)
- Fluent in English, with advanced knowledge of grammar rules
- Good writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for marketing and a knack for design
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Team player but able to work autonomously
- Able to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Based in the Netherlands
Please use the button below to apply.