At Aidence we bring together the brightest artificial intelligence scientists, software engineers, medical and regulatory specialists and industry experts to shape tomorrow’s healthcare. Our ambition is to help physicians incorporate AI into clinical practice to deliver outstanding care to their patients. We are currently developing a suite of AI clinical applications for the automatic analysis of medical images. Our first solution focuses on the early detection of lung cancer and heart disease using cutting edge deep learning algorithms.
Aidence is one of the first in the world to commercialise AI-based imaging diagnostics with active installations in multiple European countries and the first steps being made to enter the US market. Aidence is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s.
In almost five years Aidence has grown to an international team of 35 highly motivated and purpose-driven people with different backgrounds and personalities. We work closely together to achieve our common goal to transform the oncology pathway using AI. In the first years, our main focus was on building the product. With the new investments we recently received, we are able to further commercialise and deploy our solutions in the healthcare market. This brings a new dynamic within the team, with commercial people working alongside the development team.
Are you a team player, humble and passionate about our purpose? Do you feel excited about being part of a fast-growing start-up that is making a real difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading because we might be the perfect team to join!
We are looking for a highly motivated HR Intern who wants to gain experience in supporting the HR & Operations department of a fast-growing start-up.
- Support in current application procedures
- Support the HR department in the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Processing new employees in the system
- Support with the daily tasks (HR/ Operations)
- Administrative tasks related to human resources
What we value
- You are following a Bachelor in a Human Resource Management, Personeel & Arbeid or a related study (HBO)
- Proactive and self-reliant attitude
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Good communication skills
- You are a self-starter with a positive mindset and self-motivator with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative
- A team player who can work independently
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are a multitasker
- You are eager to learn
- You are above all, fun and inspiring to work with!
- Availability for 5 or 6 months from February/March 2021. We are also looking for someone for 6-9 months from September 2021.
- Based in The Netherlands.
- The joys and challenges of a scale-up company
- A great learning opportunity and a lot of responsibility
- Highly motivated, smart and inspiring colleagues
- Be part of a team that is passionate about faster, more accurate patient care by enabling AI
- An office with a great view over the Amstel river and excellent possibilities to work from home as well (fully digital)
- An internship allowance of €500,- gross per month
Please use the button below to apply.