At Aidence, we bring together the brightest artificial intelligence scientists, software engineers, medical and regulatory specialists and industry experts to shape tomorrow’s healthcare. Our ambition is to help physicians incorporate AI into clinical practice to deliver outstanding care to their patients. We are currently developing a suite of AI clinical applications for the automatic analysis of medical images. Our first solution focuses on the early detection of lung cancer and heart disease using cutting edge deep learning algorithms.
Aidence is one of the first in the world to commercialise AI-based imaging diagnostics with active installations in multiple European countries and the first steps being made to enter the US market. Aidence is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s.
In almost five years, Aidence has grown to an international team of 35 highly motivated and purpose-driven people with different backgrounds and personalities. We work closely together to achieve our common goal to transform the oncology pathway using AI. In the first years, our main focus was on building the product. With the new investments we recently received, we are able to further commercialise and deploy our solutions in the healthcare market. This brings a new dynamic within the team, with commercial people working alongside the development team.
Are you a team player, humble and passionate about our purpose? Do you feel excited about being part of a fast-growing start-up that is making a real difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading because we might be the perfect team to join!
As the Customer Success Engineer, you are responsible for managing all customer technical issues and questions in a professional and timely manner. Ultimately this role ensures that customers receive the best service and support possible during pr-sales, implementation and maintenance.
The responsibilities include:
- Manage all involved internal stakeholder in an efficient manner (engineers, medical, compliance and commercial);
- Performing the technical intake with IT managers, PACS managers, radiologists and clinical physicists;
- (Implement and finetune new installations, and deploy updates to new and existing customers;)
- Ensuring new installations are validated according to specifications;
- Delivering customer support and customer happiness during the customer life-cycle;
- Manage and solve all incoming customer tickets (System Zendesk);
- Triaging customer issues as they arrive;
- Train new users (virtually and on-site);
- Provide management with status updates and reports on a regular basis;
- Analyse customer & product problems and fix these problems systematically (execute – make it happen);
- Collect customer feedback and provide input for technical product development;
- Maintaining a calendar of operational events (installations, upgrades).
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection);
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements;
- Train radiologists on use of Aidence medical devices.
- Gather inputs in support of post-market surveillance.
What we value:
- Strong customer focus and appetite for customer success – you want to own and solve their problem systematically;
- Affinity with the healthcare industry;
- Affinity with technology (preference; experience with medical image technologies);
- Experience & affinity with customer support;
- Outstanding communication & stakeholder management skills (with the customers and building effective relationships internally);
- Analytical & organised thinker;
- Problem-solving aptitude – appetite for fixing problems and continuous improvement;
- Can-do mentality; structured & disciplined;
- Great team player in a specialist environment with critical, high intellectual, team members;
- Fluent in English.
Please use the button below to apply.