At Aidence, we bring together the brightest artificial intelligence scientists, software engineers, medical and regulatory specialists, and industry experts to shape tomorrow’s healthcare. Our ambition is to help physicians incorporate AI into clinical practice to deliver outstanding care to their patients. We are currently developing a suite of clinical applications for the oncology pathway. Our first solution focuses on the early detection of lung cancer using deep learning algorithms.
Aidence is one of the first to commercialise AI-based imaging diagnostics with active installations in multiple European countries and the first steps to enter the US market. Our company is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s.
In almost five years, we have grown to an international team of around 50 highly motivated and purpose-driven people with different backgrounds and personalities. In the first years, our focus was on building the product. With the new investments we recently received, we can further commercialise and deploy our solutions in the healthcare market. This brings a new dynamic within the team, with commercial people working alongside the development team.
Are you a team player, humble and passionate about our purpose? Do you feel excited about being part of a fast-growing start-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
As Customer Success & Deployment Engineer, you are responsible for managing all customer technical issues and questions in a professional and timely manner. You are responsible for the deployment and servicing of Aidence’s Veye Engine platform via the Cloud, including planning deployments and testing interfacing, integration with client systems, collecting customer feedback, delivering customer support and requirements. Ultimately this role ensures that customers receive the best service and support possible during pr-sales, implementation and maintenance.
The responsibilities include
- Perform support to customer-related incidents and problems with (use) of Aidence’s Veye Chest platform
- Performing the technical intake with IT managers, PACS managers, radiologists and clinical physicists;
- Responsible for implementing the deployments, upgrades and other technical issues at existing and new customers. If you cannot resolve it yourself, you involve the desired expertise (second line support)
- Categorizing and prioritizing and triage of incidents and problems
- Proactive monitoring of installed base and identify possible issues
- Work according to quality and regulatory framework and ensure compliance by logging customer service, monitoring security, keeping operational dashboards and reporting on support KPIs
- Drive customer loyalty and help grow our business
- Ensuring new installations are validated according to specifications
- Delivering customer support and customer happiness during the customer life-cycle;
- Manage and solve all incoming customer tickets (System Zendesk)
- Train new users (virtually and on-site);
- Collect customer feedback and provide input for technical product development;
- Maintaining a calendar of operational events (installations, upgrades)
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements;
What we value
- Experience in and with deployment processes (preferably with Linux, Ansible & Docker)
- Has experience in collaborating, mediating and solving issues in a multi-disciplined group to ensure the best outcome.
- and at the customer site to ensure customer satisfaction and effective deployment.
- Takes pride in owning a customer relationship and can demonstrate cases where they have maintained a customer relationship.
- Ability to use both technical and people skills
- Customer focus and apatite for customer success – you want to own and solve their problem systematically
- Affinity with the healthcare industry;
- Experience & affinity with customer support
- Outstanding communication & stakeholder management skills (with the customers and building effective relationships internally);
- Analytical & organised thinker;
- Problem-solving atitude – apatite for fixing problems and continuous improvement;
- Can do mentality; structured & disciplined;
- Great team player in specialist environment with critical, high intellectual, team members;
- Fluent in English (and Dutch is a pre).
Please use the button below to apply.