RadNet is a public company operating 350+ medical imaging centers across the US. Its AI division – comprising subsidiaries Aidence, DeepHealth, and Quantib – develops and markets AI-based software products for the early detection of breast, lung, and prostate cancers with the purpose of bringing the world’s best doctor to every patient.
In the AI division, we are dedicated to addressing the most complex challenges faced by radiologists and enhancing their ability to focus on valuable tasks. Medical images hold the secrets to diseases that both physicians and we aim to unveil. Our mission is to empower radiologists with fast and accurate artificial intelligence software, enabling them to detect even the subtlest changes within the human body. If you’re passionate about advancing healthcare through artificial intelligence, we invite you to join our team.
We are not just a workplace; it’s a collaborative environment where teamwork is paramount. We’re a close-knit, growing team, embracing an agile approach that allows us to swiftly adapt to challenges and opportunities alike.
The Clinical Scientist (prostate cancer and neurologic disease) will serve as the critical link between the Company’s innovative suite of software-as-a-medical-device (SaMD) products and the medical and scientific community, helping to build the data and evidence supporting our products. You will be part of the clinical science team that performs and supports clinical research from basic science and engineering, translational research and integration studies. In this role you will oversee the validation process for new software, and assist scientists and physicians with their groundbreaking research in various areas. You will furthermore be responsible for maximizing the value of rich data resources available.
- Management and execution of clinical studies including creating project plans and documentation such as study protocols, data management plan, analysis plan, project deliverables, timelines, and stakeholder management.
- Operational execution of pre- and post-market surveillance activities.
- Review, analysis, and interpretation of study results and assures appropriate data review and accurate data reporting.
- Literature reviews for designing studies, interpreting and publishing results; and for maintaining regulatory clearances.
- Periodic internal and external communication regarding clinical research as well as represent the company at national and international medical conferences.
- Utilize statistics, data mining, and programming knowledge to analyse clinical data and present insights to key stakeholders.
- Generate and test hypotheses independently.
- Summarize data in concise reports including tables, plots, and other visual representations.
- Document studies and analysis both for the engineering, clinical, and commercial teams as well as the broader scientific community.
- Proactively ensure our high standards of data privacy, clinical affairs, regulatory and compliance requirements in the med-tech context (HIPAA, GDPR, good clinical practice) are being followed.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- PhD or at least 5 years of experience with research in health-related field.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience working with healthcare data.
- Strong scientific reasoning and clinical validation skills.
- Proven experience with clinical data statistics and ability to apply this to clinical study design.
- Expertise in R and/or Python, and data visualization techniques.
- Experience evaluating machine learning models.
- You are a team player, you like working with a multidisciplinary team and external partners, but also work independently. Experience with managing relationships with multidisciplinary external partners is a plus.
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing.
- A valid Dutch or EU work permit.
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity, and exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Follows all local, state and federal laws concerning employment to include but not limited to: I-9, Harassment, EEOC, Civil rights and ADA.
- Follows OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies and procedures.
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety and confidentiality standards at all times.
- Practices universal safety precautions.
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person.
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems.
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours and lunch schedules, and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with RadNet guidelines.
- Consistently adheres to the time management policies and procedures.
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner.
What We Offer
- Join a dynamic team with expertise in various fields.
- Collaborative and agile work environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional skills.
- Fully remote working environment with Flexibility in work hours.
- A salary in line with job level and experience