At Aidence, we rally 60+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
Aidence is part of RadNet’s Artificial Intelligence division. In almost six years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe and is pending FDA approval.
We have become the strong company we are today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
The Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day clinical operations of the company. Your work will focus on the execution of company-initiated clinical studies (e.g. multi-reader, multi-case studies) from start to finish and oversee all pre- and post-market surveillance activities of our medical device portfolio. You will provide periodic status reports of all clinical operations to the Chief Medical Officer and/or the management team. You will be a part of the medical team and work closely with the Clinical Study Manager, together you will design and execute the company’s pre- and post-market research activities with the goal to provide solid clinical evidence that demonstrates that our medical devices are and remain to be safe and effective for clinical use.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating project plans for clinical research projects, including deliverables, timelines, budgets, internal and external dependencies, risk control and stakeholder management.
- Managing the execution of all company-initiated clinical research projects.
- Managing Clinical Research Organizations contracted by the company.
- The operational execution of all of the clinical pre- and post-market surveillance activities.
- Overseeing the clinical feedback ticket review process.
- Providing periodic status reports of all clinical research projects, post-market surveillance and clinical feedback activities.
- Periodic internal and external communication regarding clinical research and post-market surveillance activities
- Contributing to defining appropriate quality metrics of the medical device portfolio and managing the process of data collection.
What we value
- Proactive, structured, self-starter that is able to work independently and manage projects successfully from start to finish.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing complex projects with internal and external stakeholders. Experience with managing clinical trials and/or research projects is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to summarise and articulate complex information in comprehensible update reports.
- Get a kick out of delivering projects on time and within budget and the ability to identify when (parts of) projects are at risk and escalate in a timely manner to allow for mitigations.
- Ability to learn from and contribute to the learning of others.
- Ability to engage, influence, and inspire colleagues, partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and projects forward – great team worker.
- A high degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Fluent in the English language.
What we offer
- A chance to have a real impact on the fight against cancer!
- Salary range: EUR 70.000-80.000 per year (including holiday allowance)
- Remote-first – you can work from the Netherlands (full-time) or work remotely worldwide. We only ask that you come over 4 times a year for our Quarterly Company offsites.
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis).
- Lots of autonomy, lots of responsibility.
- Very smart, passionate colleagues.
Our selection process has the following interview stages:
- Introductory phone interview with the Hiring Manager (45min)
- A series of face-to-face interviews (3 hours)
Our philosophy is that we respect the time of our candidates, we won’t ask you to do an interview just for show, we won’t make you wait indefinitely and we will always give you feedback. We want to make a decision (either successful or not) in a matter of a couple of weeks, but we try to be much faster than that.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience with project management
- Fluent in the English language
Nice to have
- Experience with clinical research and projects