At Aidence, we bring together the brightest artificial intelligence scientists, software engineers, medical and regulatory specialists, and industry experts to shape tomorrow’s healthcare. Our ambition is to help physicians incorporate AI into clinical practice to deliver outstanding care to their patients. We are currently developing a suite of clinical applications for the oncology pathway. Our first solution focuses on the early detection of lung cancer using deep learning algorithms.
Aidence is one of the first to commercialise AI-based imaging diagnostics with active installations in multiple European countries and the first steps to enter the US market. Our company is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s.
In almost five years, we have grown to an international team of around 50 highly motivated and purpose-driven people with different backgrounds and personalities. In the first years, our focus was on building the product. With the new investments we recently received, we can further commercialise and deploy our solutions in the healthcare market. This brings a new dynamic within the team, with commercial people working alongside the development team.
Are you a team player, humble and passionate about our purpose? Do you feel excited about being part of a fast-growing start-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
The Business Development Manager UK is responsible for the sales of Aidence’s product portfolio in the UK and accountable for the execution of Aidence’s sales (strategy) in your territory.
- You will be responsible for the business development of the Aidence product portfolio in the UK
- You will manage the DMU’s in the hospitals to get acceptance among various stakeholders and to close deals (signed contracts) and partnerships.
- You understand the buyer journey and the DMU in radiology and/or MedTech
- You will team up with the Commercial team colleagues to source an ambitious pipeline and qualify promising leads towards actionable sales funnel
- You will drive sales conversion from qualified leads to multi-year contracts.
- You will manage the sales cycle’s metrics to continuously improve funnel, timelines and forecast predictability.
- You will ensure compliance with regulatory affairs, quality control and privacy systems.
- You will provide product feedback and market intelligence to the internal teams (product development, medical, marketing, compliance, sales and management).
- You will work closely together with all Aidence teams to create an inclusive customer experience through the entire customer lifecycle.
- You will attend industry trade shows on a local and global level.
- You will initiate activities to drive market- and segment development; creating business opportunities for Aidence.
What we value:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have at least 5 years successful selling experience in Healthcare (-technology), preferably in IT solutions (PACS, RIS, VNA or EPR) in the UK. Experience with the NHS is preferred.
- You have a proven track record of closing deals in a complex healthcare (IT) environment.
- You have experience with the DMU structure in the hospitals. Preferably in Radiology and/or Oncology and/or Pulmonology.
- You have the ability to develop and deliver on a cohesive Go-To-Market plan for the UK (and act independently).
- You can converse at senior executive level, comfortable calling and talking to higher management.
- You are comfortable in bridging gaps from the early adopters to mainstream market sales.
- You are familiar with sales cycle management, key metrics and improvement cycles in the Healthcare market.
- You have excellent or native English and local language oral and written communication skills.
- You possess excellent sales and presenting skills.
- You are initiating, self-starting and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- You are a multitasker and you have time management skills.
- You have the ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees and customers at all levels/departments of the organizations.
- You are passionate and committed to exceeding customer expectations.
- You are a self-starter with a positive mindset and self-motivator with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and a high standard of accountability.
- You are ready for frequent travel (30-50%).
- You are flexible regarding working times.