Aidence rallies 50+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
In almost six years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our first solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe.
Aidence has raised €12.5 million to date with top tier VC funds backing. With new grants, awards and partnerships, we are now growing our install-base and extending our portfolio, while also taking the first steps to enter the US market. Based on our current outlook, we expect a successful series B in 2022.
Aidence has become the strong company it is today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?
Then please continue reading!
The Business Development Manager UK is responsible for the sales of Aidence’s product portfolio in the UK and accountable for the execution of Aidence’s sales (strategy) in your territory.
- You will be responsible for the business development of the Aidence product portfolio in the UK
- You will manage the DMU’s in the hospitals to get acceptance among various stakeholders and to close deals (signed contracts) and partnerships.
- You understand the buyer journey and the DMU in radiology and/or MedTech
- You will team up with the Commercial team colleagues to source an ambitious pipeline and qualify promising leads towards actionable sales funnel
- You will drive sales conversion from qualified leads to multi-year contracts.
- You will manage the sales cycle’s metrics to continuously improve funnel, timelines and forecast predictability.
- You will ensure compliance with regulatory affairs, quality control and privacy systems.
- You will provide product feedback and market intelligence to the internal teams (product development, medical, marketing, compliance, sales and management).
- You will work closely together with all Aidence teams to create an inclusive customer experience through the entire customer lifecycle.
- You will attend industry trade shows on a local and global level.
- You will initiate activities to drive market- and segment development; creating business opportunities for Aidence.
What we value:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have at least 5 years successful selling experience in Healthcare (-technology), preferably in IT solutions (PACS, RIS, VNA or EPR) in the UK. Experience with the NHS is preferred.
- You have a proven track record of closing deals in a complex healthcare (IT) environment.
- You have experience with the DMU structure in the hospitals. Preferably in Radiology and/or Oncology and/or Pulmonology.
- You have the ability to develop and deliver on a cohesive Go-To-Market plan for the UK (and act independently).
- You can converse at senior executive level, comfortable calling and talking to higher management.
- You are comfortable in bridging gaps from the early adopters to mainstream market sales.
- You are familiar with sales cycle management, key metrics and improvement cycles in the Healthcare market.
- You have excellent or native English and local language oral and written communication skills.
- You possess excellent sales and presenting skills.
- You are initiating, self-starting and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- You are a multitasker and you have time management skills.
- You have the ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees and customers at all levels/departments of the organizations.
- You are passionate and committed to exceeding customer expectations.
- You are a self-starter with a positive mindset and self-motivator with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and a high standard of accountability.
- You are ready for frequent travel (30-50%).
- You are flexible regarding working times.